Sunday, November 4, 2018

Yummy Experiments

Day 4 - and still no cravings - YAY!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΎ

My daughter, Aspen, and I went to Aldi’s this afternoon to pick up a few food items for her. It is the home of our “special chocolate,” which, of course, was on the shelf. I was able to point it out to her and not desire to share in it - that is PROGRESS (for me). She added a few more items to the cart & all I walked away with was some feta & sun-dried tomato basil cheeses.

Cheesecake is my dear, dear friend. It is welcome as my birthday cake, more so than any other type. There have been many videos on Vegan “cheese”cake made with cashews that I have desired to see if I could successfully duplicate ... well, today I did! - I am super proud that it tastes soooo good!

Here is a picture of it:

It is so creamy and delicious - and not “nutty” tasting at all. I am also excited about the crust - or my new homemade “fruit & nut” bar treats (in the spirit of a LaraBar).

Here is the crust - aka “Cutressa’s snack bar treat”
It may not look like much in the bowl - it is fresh out of the VitaMix - but it is Delicious!!

The true test will be once the “cashew” creme cake has set and the taste test. I will share the results tomorrow.

Today’s recording also mentions the yummy (now frozen) Fruit I prepped yesterday - so here is a picture of the pineapple chunks & grapes - YUM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment