Saturday, November 3, 2018

Not even tempted ... Food Prep Day

Today was my 3rd artificial sugar-Free day - and I feel great! Everyone’s body is different - along with expectations. My expectation is for change! For my body, mind & desires to be different than they are today. Today my waistline is non-existent, brain fog is an altogether too familiar, yet unwelcomed fiend and my “sweet desires,” may not still be solely mine. How exciting that (some) tomorrow, the direct opposite of these current facts will be my Amazing Truth. My Expectation if that Truth is worth it - even if a small, temporary amount of displeasure - and even pain, are required. My mind is made up - it is empowering!

My daughter's candy haul.

I was not tempted by these little treats - YAY! That is a triumph. Usually, I would have asked her for a few pieces, just because I saw them. In and of itself, there is nothing wrong with this “ask,” yet because I am on my FREEFITFAB Quest - it felt tremendously empowering to see it and not have the desire to ask for any.

Instead, I enjoyed the God-approved sweetness of Granny Smith Apple and pineapple juice, delicious plump and seeded Red grapes - YUM!!! I chose to freeze some of the pineapple chunks, along with some of the grapes for future use in my special lemon-limeade.

Today was enjoyable - getting ready for many days to come. This journey is exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment