Friday, November 2, 2018

So Far, So Good

It is day 2 of my FREE, FIT & FAB Quest - and, so far, so good! I feel great and have not felt the urge to consume a sugary treat. I experienced a slight bit of disappointment this evening as I prepared to order my favorite go-to veggie plate from Jake’s Soul Food Cafe (Hoover location). My default meal is the green beans (love those little potatoes), mac & cheese ..and, sweet potato casserole (YUM)!!! Regrettably, I had decline to follow through with my order after I confirmed that indeed brown sugar is in the mix 😩😳🤦🏽‍♀️. I wanted to order it anyway, yet, I resisted - it is only my 2nd day after all.

Just in case the withdrawals try to plague me - I am ready 😊


The excitement of the challenge still looms large and strong is my determination. My body, mind and ultimate future depends on my firm decisions of today.

Here is today’s recording

No comments:

Post a Comment